POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 problems... ?? : Re: 3.5 problems... ?? Server Time
18 May 2024 05:35:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 problems... ??
From: Daniel MacLeod
Date: 26 Sep 2002 11:42:43
Message: <B9B960FD.33C%d_@mbox.com.au>
in article 3d932184@news.povray.org, Thorsten Froehlich at tho### [at] trfde
wrote on 27/9/02 12:32 AM:

> In article <B9B94DC1.338%d_@mbox.com.au> , Daniel MacLeod <d_@mbox.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>> just for those people who don't know whats happening, i've attached a
>> screenshot of the problem window (that's affecting mine anyway). maybe this
>> is just something that happens on macs that only have 9.2.2 installed and
>> not OSX running classic?
>>
>> the front window is the one that is causing the problems. I can't get it to
>> stop and when I try and quit, the program freezes so I have to force-quit.
>
> So you are running with the Kaleidoscope extension; and I guess plus a ton
> of other 3rd party extensions that mess around with the system.....?
>
> Thorsten

> Thorsten Froehlich
> e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg
>
> I am a member of the POV-Ray Team.

yes but i have run it with the extension managers "Mac OS 9.0 all" and "base
configs and it makes no difference. even if it did, there is no mention
anywhere on the site about there being any know conflicts so i would hope i
could run a couple of third party extensions (namely kaleidoscope, ATM and
one for read win95 filenames) without it not working when no other appz seem
to have any problems