POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Realy Anoying Server Time
18 May 2024 05:57:04 EDT (-0400)
  Realy Anoying (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Ryan Mooney
Subject: Realy Anoying
Date: 13 Feb 2002 11:54:29
Message: <3C6A9A45.5010000@earthlink.net>
downloaded 3.5 beta to find the same bug as in beta 9... No problem its
a beta... I will just put it in the trash and empty the.... Wait there
are over 200 files that are locked... =[ I have to go through them all
one by one and unlock them before i can trash them... =[

Whose big idea was that... =[

Post a reply to this message

I think you mean locked files can not empty by Finder.
If there are locked files in Trash,OPTION + Erase(Finder's Menu) can do.
I do not know Finder's Erase Command in English OS,because I am a Japanese.

Y.Tanabe
Kobe,Japan

Ryan Mooney wrote:

> downloaded 3.5 beta to find the same bug as in beta 9... No problem its
> a beta... I will just put it in the trash and empty the.... Wait there
> are over 200 files that are locked... =[ I have to go through them all
> one by one and unlock them before i can trash them... =[
>
> Whose big idea was that... =[

Post a reply to this message