POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Realy Anoying : Re: Realy Anoying Server Time
18 Jun 2024 09:25:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realy Anoying
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 18 Feb 2002 23:45:41
Message: <3C71D875.26946402@earthlink.net>
Thanks for sticking up for me... Actually i was using os 9.2 when i deleted the
files... I have been using the classic os for so long i have stopped reading
messages long ago... My spaceyness... =] In any case it is an abnormally large
amount of locked files... No...??
Thanks of the sentiment in any case... Seems some still care a little... JK...
Happy Poving... =]