POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Modeller for Mac? Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:07:37 EDT (-0400)
  Modeller for Mac? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Joshua Franklin
Subject: Modeller for Mac?
Date: 13 May 1999 02:05:01
Message: <373A5D6B.41D84F47@home.com>
Hello,

I love POV-Ray, and have been using it since version 2.1 on my
68LC040(!). I love the official version, but I'm sorry to say that I
find the unofficial version a bit more. I have only used it for about a
day, but I like the built in editors a lot.

Anyways, my question is this: does anyone know of plans for a modeller
for POV-Ray similar to Moray or POVLab, but for Mac? Also, if not, would
anybody well versed in C/C++ or whatever be interested in doing one? I
would be more than happy to help in anyway I can, graphics, testing,
interface design, etc...I am starting to learn C/C++ right now, so I
couldn't really help with that.

I think that's enough for now,
-Josh Franklin

Post a reply to this message

> I love POV-Ray, and have been using it since version 2.1 on my
> 68LC040(!). I love the official version, but I'm sorry to say that I
> find the unofficial version a bit more. I have only used it for about a
> day, but I like the built in editors a lot.
>
> Anyways, my question is this: does anyone know of plans for a modeller
> for POV-Ray similar to Moray or POVLab, but for Mac? Also, if not, would
> anybody well versed in C/C++ or whatever be interested in doing one? I
> would be more than happy to help in anyway I can, graphics, testing,
> interface design, etc...I am starting to learn C/C++ right now, so I
> couldn't really help with that.
>
> I think that's enough for now,
> -Josh Franklin

Post a reply to this message

I saw those, but I was really looking for one all-encompasing modeller.
I don't mind doing it all in POV-Ray, but I think it would be nice for
mac users to have something as powerfull as moray.

Josh English wrote:

> There are a few listed on http://mac.povray.org/model_tools.html.
>
> Joshua
> eng### [at] spiritonecom
>
> Joshua Franklin wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I love POV-Ray, and have been using it since version 2.1 on my
> > 68LC040(!). I love the official version, but I'm sorry to say that I
> > find the unofficial version a bit more. I have only used it for about a
> > day, but I like the built in editors a lot.
> >
> > Anyways, my question is this: does anyone know of plans for a modeller
> > for POV-Ray similar to Moray or POVLab, but for Mac? Also, if not, would
> > anybody well versed in C/C++ or whatever be interested in doing one? I
> > would be more than happy to help in anyway I can, graphics, testing,
> > interface design, etc...I am starting to learn C/C++ right now, so I
> > couldn't really help with that.
> >
> > I think that's enough for now,
> > -Josh Franklin

Post a reply to this message