POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Modeller for Mac? : Modeller for Mac? Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Modeller for Mac?
From: Joshua Franklin
Date: 13 May 1999 02:05:01
Message: <373A5D6B.41D84F47@home.com>
Hello,

I love POV-Ray, and have been using it since version 2.1 on my
68LC040(!). I love the official version, but I'm sorry to say that I
find the unofficial version a bit more. I have only used it for about a
day, but I like the built in editors a lot.

Anyways, my question is this: does anyone know of plans for a modeller
for POV-Ray similar to Moray or POVLab, but for Mac? Also, if not, would
anybody well versed in C/C++ or whatever be interested in doing one? I
would be more than happy to help in anyway I can, graphics, testing,
interface design, etc...I am starting to learn C/C++ right now, so I
couldn't really help with that.

I think that's enough for now,
-Josh Franklin