POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : PoseRay for Macintosh v 0.1 beta Server Time
18 May 2024 06:45:09 EDT (-0400)
  PoseRay for Macintosh v 0.1 beta (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: smellenbergh
Subject: PoseRay for Macintosh v 0.1 beta
Date: 24 Oct 2001 13:42:53
Message: <1f1sryl.1vy3yzpoxltyN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Hi,

PoseRay for Macintosh (PowerPC, MacOS 8.6 or later *with* Carbonlib 1.2
or later, this includes MacOS X 10.1) is available.

Special thanks to FlyerX for providing me with the sources.

PoserRay for Macintosh looks and works the same as the Windows version
except that:
- line endings are not important (dos, unix, mac);
- this version also reads objects with no normals;

Go get it at:

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/poseray.htm

All feedback is welcome.

Regards,