POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Unicode converter?!? Server Time
4 May 2024 14:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Unicode converter?!? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Reusser
Subject: Unicode converter?!?
Date: 14 Nov 2002 22:24:54
Message: <141120022124129313%reu1000@chorus.net>
When I try to start MacMegaPov on my (OLD) 6320 Performa, I get the
message: could not start ... unicode converter not found ...  I found
and installed the appearance manager and navigation services before I
even tried pov, but now I get this message.  What extension am I
missing?  Where can I find it?

(Yes, I know pov isn't too much good when we have a G3 too...)

- Ricky

Post a reply to this message