POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Unicode converter?!? : Re: Unicode converter?!? Server Time
18 May 2024 05:56:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unicode converter?!?
From: Christopher James Huff
Date: 15 Nov 2002 15:58:19
Message: <chrishuff-992CA1.15573515112002@netplex.aussie.org>
In article <141120022124129313%reu### [at] chorusnet>,
 Reusser <reu### [at] chorusnet> wrote:

> When I try to start MacMegaPov on my (OLD) 6320 Performa, I get the
> message: could not start ... unicode converter not found ...  I found
> and installed the appearance manager and navigation services before I
> even tried pov, but now I get this message.  What extension am I
> missing?  Where can I find it?

Which version of MacMegaPOV was it? You might want to contact
Smellenbergh through the e-mail on the MacMegaPOV web site, MegaPOV is
not an official version and is not officially supported, and if you are
using the unofficial GUI there is nothing in common with the official
GUI.
Also, you need to give some more information about the system you are
running, just the machine doesn't help much.

http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/
POV-Ray TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg
http://tag.povray.org/