POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:00:17 EDT (-0400)
  4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib (Message 1 to 10 of 15)
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: 4 color maps from Python's Matplotlib
Date: 23 Jan 2022 21:45:00
Message: <web.61ee11d0dd54b797afe6ae3e89db30a9@news.povray.org>
I've now made a GitHub repository with color maps for POV-Ray v3.7 from the
Plasma, Inferno, Magma and Viridis color maps in Python's Matplotlib.

The repository is here:
https://github.com/t-o-k/POV-Ray-color-maps

The attached image shows the colors in the Inferno color map.

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'inferno-colors.png' (1 KB)

Preview of image 'inferno-colors.png'
inferno-colors.png

"Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
> I've now made a GitHub repository with color maps for POV-Ray v3.7 from the
> Plasma, Inferno, Magma and Viridis color maps in Python's Matplotlib.
>
> The repository is here:
> https://github.com/t-o-k/POV-Ray-color-maps
>
> The attached image shows the colors in the Inferno color map.

I wonder why the web preview of the attached image only shows the center of the
image...

--
Tor Olav
http://subcube.com