POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Modelling a gothic cathedral Server Time
28 Mar 2024 19:07:55 EDT (-0400)
  Modelling a gothic cathedral (Message 1 to 10 of 14)
From: jcarlos
Subject: Modelling a gothic cathedral
Date: 20 Jun 2021 12:20:00
Message: <web.60cf69a4629b0ca0f447befaf6fd6b7a@news.povray.org>
Hi!

Just wanted to share what I have been working on in my free time during the last
years. It is a model on the interior of a gothic cathedral (taken from the
cathedral at Chartres, France).

You can see the gallery and some other information here:

https://chartres3d.com

Hope you like it!

Cheers,
...JC

Post a reply to this message

On 2021-06-20 12:15 PM (-4), jcarlos wrote:

> Just wanted to share what I have been working on in my free time during the last
> years. It is a model on the interior of a gothic cathedral (taken from the
> cathedral at Chartres, France).

That's amazing!

Post a reply to this message