POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : New things on my website Server Time
15 Jun 2021 05:56:12 EDT (-0400)
  New things on my website (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Leroy
Subject: New things on my website
Date: 10 Jun 2021 15:50:00
Message: <web.60c26a4787fc3060ab19bbf7f712fc00@news.povray.org>
I've added a few POV files to my website:

Leroy's World at http://leroyw.byethost15.com/

Lets see what all did I put there
 Lincoln Logs
 a toy train set
 a Flatbed Truck and a forklift
 trusses for a roof
 oh and bendable Cards

 I think that's it.

Have Fun!

Post a reply to this message

From: William F Pokorny
Subject: Re: New things on my website
Date: 12 Jun 2021 12:11:12
Message: <60c4dca0$1@news.povray.org>
On 6/10/21 3:46 PM, Leroy wrote:

> I've added a few POV files to my website:
>
> Leroy's World at http://leroyw.byethost15.com/
>
> Lets see what all did I put there
>   Lincoln Logs
>   a toy train set
>   a Flatbed Truck and a forklift
>   trusses for a roof
>   oh and bendable Cards
>
>   I think that's it.
>
> Have Fun!

Cool. I recall some things on your site from years past.

I've long wanted to try my hand at some POV-Ray arrowheads - never get
started.

My Grandfather had a good sized collection and one cool, heavy tomahawk.
He'd found the majority of it himself. I have no idea what happened to
it. My brothers and I found a few arrowheads walking around in farmer's
fields when we were kids. It's a moment when you find one. :-)

Aside: In your art gallery when I click on the arched bridge preview
image I get a 404 error instead of a larger image.

Bill P.

Post a reply to this message

> I've long wanted to try my hand at some POV-Ray arrowheads - never get
> started.
>
> My Grandfather had a good sized collection and one cool, heavy tomahawk.
> He'd found the majority of it himself. I have no idea what happened to
> it. My brothers and I found a few arrowheads walking around in farmer's
> fields when we were kids. It's a moment when you find one. :-)
>
> Aside: In your art gallery when I click on the arched bridge preview
> image I get a 404 error instead of a larger image.
>
> Bill P.

I fixed the bridge image, hopefully. I just reloaded it, guess the old file was
bad.
I also added my stadium maker.

Funny thing about arrow heads. I grew up in Oklahoma and my best friend was an
indian. Jim Brooks was his name and we never looked for arrow heads.
 We did play cowboys and indians. I remember His dad asking what we were doing
and we told he. And also said it was all right because we where shooting
cowboys. He just said "Stop It."

Post a reply to this message