POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a question of direction Server Time
28 Mar 2024 10:04:45 EDT (-0400)
  a question of direction (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Leroy
Subject: a question of direction
Date: 9 May 2021 13:50:00
Message: <web.60981d412765712399435214f712fc00@news.povray.org>
I was going through my old POV files and came across my Lincoln logs. I thought
I'd clean it up and put it on my web site. And Right off the bat I noticed that
most of my displays use the +z vector as North. I don't know if that is the best
way to go. I'd like some input please! See what you all think. Thanks!!

Have fun!!

Post a reply to this message

> I was going through my old POV files and came across my Lincoln logs. ...
> I'd like some input please! See what you all think. Thanks!!

the link to the object collection on <http://www.povray.org/resources/> does not
appear to work yet.  how (where) can one see the code?

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message