POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : a question of direction : Re: a question of direction Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:09:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a question of direction
From: Cousin Ricky
Date: 9 May 2021 17:02:10
Message: <60984dd2$1@news.povray.org>
On 2021-05-09 2:17 PM (-4), jr wrote:

> "Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
>> I was going through my old POV files and came across my Lincoln logs. ...
>> I'd like some input please! See what you all think. Thanks!!
>
> the link to the object collection on <http://www.povray.org/resources/> does not
> appear to work yet.  how (where) can one see the code?

Le Forgeron has mirrored them, as of 2019 April 5, at:
  https://github.com/LeForgeron/PovContributions

As far as updates since Le Forgeron's last refresh, I can tell you about
mine.  They are not (yet) mirrored anywhere.
  Major updates:
    AndroidRobot
    RC3Metal
    RoundEdge
    SphereSweep
  Minor update:
    CoffeeMug
  Completely new module:
    ScaryCoronavirus

Rafael has also uploaded a couple dozen modules since then.  You can
find them (in Spanish) at:
  http://freeray.juegosenlazaruscostarricenses.com/

I'm unaware of Leroy's Lincoln logs being in the Collection.