POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : To: The POV team On: Exact terms of the license Server Time
4 Aug 2024 04:16:14 EDT (-0400)
  To: The POV team On: Exact terms of the license (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Tailkinker
Subject: To: The POV team On: Exact terms of the license
Date: 20 Aug 2003 09:25:52
Message: <pan.2003.08.20.13.26.35.970910@yahoo.co.uk>
I am in the process of writing a fractal landscape program.  This program
exports POV code.  It is freeware, and I cannot see myself ever charging
more than the cost of the distribution.

So:  If I roast a copy of the program on CD for a friend, am I legally
allowed to place POV-Ray on the CD?

--
ICQ#66022322
http://tailkinker.contrabandent.com