POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Odd error with Prisms Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Odd error with Prisms (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Stephen R  Phillips
Subject: Odd error with Prisms
Date: 31 Aug 2004 19:09:22
Message: <Xns9556C1B5FCB5Ecybermans.pov.posts.@203.29.75.35>
Code
------------------------------
   #local XS=6500/258;
   #local YS=-6500/258;
   prism
   {  conic_sweep
      cubic_spline
      0.0769,
      1.0000,
      15,
      < 93*XS, 6*YS>,   <74*XS, -9*YS>,   <46*XS, -17*YS>,  <-7*XS, -
19*YS>,
      <-80*XS,-10*YS>,  <-150*XS, 3*YS>,  <-171*XS, 7*YS>,  <-165*XS,
9*YS>,
      <-138*XS, 11*YS>, <-41*XS, 7*YS>,   <-10*XS, 20*YS>,  <30*XS, 19*YS>,
      <68*XS, 16*YS>,   <90*XS, 11*YS>,   < 93*XS, 6*YS>
      rotate x*90
      translate x
      scale <1, 16.79124689, 1>
      texture { BLUE_F }
   }
I am being told there are too few points in this prism? As far as I can
tell I have exactly 15. Am I missing something with prisms? (like a clue
maybe?)

Post a reply to this message