POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Real-time raytracing test Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:28:07 EDT (-0400)
  Real-time raytracing test (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Chris Cason
Subject: Real-time raytracing test
Date: 1 Nov 2006 03:45:39
Message: <45485eb3@news.povray.org>
For those interested, please visit http://www.povray.org/beta/rtr/. This also
features live video input (allowing you to, for example, map an image of
yourself into a live scene, or whatever).

It's not very well tested (only on the systems I had available to me), so
YMMV. Expect it to have some rough edges. Please report issues in the
beta-test group.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message