POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : NewsForge article on povray's license Server Time
1 Aug 2024 12:25:22 EDT (-0400)
  NewsForge article on povray's license (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Subject: NewsForge article on povray's license
Date: 26 Jan 2006 20:55:00
Message: <43d97d74@news.povray.org>
http://software.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=06/01/17/201221&from=rss

It mentions the controversy with Knoppix, of which I've read with interest:
"It appears to me that Klaus has not read the license in full," Cason said.
"It's not reasonable to read bits of it and take them out of context -- the
license must be taken as a whole."

Post a reply to this message

> It mentions the controversy with Knoppix, of which I've read with interest:
> "It appears to me that Klaus has not read the license in full," Cason said.
> "It's not reasonable to read bits of it and take them out of context -- the
> license must be taken as a whole."

BTW that article has some inaccuracies, please don't take the quotes
attributed to me as being exactly what I said.

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message