POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : blurr effect Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:19:40 EDT (-0400)
  blurr effect (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Gianluca Massaccesi
Subject: blurr effect
Date: 31 May 2004 03:22:55
Message: <40badd4f@news.povray.org>
hallo everybody!

Is there any method to apply  something like a blurr effect to only an
object. The task should be to see the object and alle light effect like
trasparency and shadows not in a definite way, like it is out of focus, or
moving.

Thank you for your help.

        Gianluca Massaccesi
Consulenza Scientifica e Tecnologica