POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any macros to make visble tree data structures? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 14:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Any macros to make visble tree data structures? (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Brendan Ryan
Subject: Any macros to make visble tree data structures?
Date: 13 Feb 2004 02:36:52
Message: <402c7e94$1@news.povray.org>
Hello, had anybody created any include files that creates a visual
representation of a tree data structure.  It would be useful for showing
  taxometric classifications of living things.  Such a thing could be
placed into my science museum, either in a really huge room or in
multiple rooms with the connections between nodes snaking their way
through the corridors.  Sphere sweeps might be useful for this.

Brendan

Post a reply to this message