POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur (sorry for basic questions) Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:14:32 EDT (-0400)
  Focal blur (sorry for basic questions) (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Manuel
Subject: Focal blur (sorry for basic questions)
Date: 21 May 2003 16:49:52
Message: <3ecbe670$1@news.povray.org>
If I define a camera like

camera {
     perspective
     right <1, 0, 0>
     up <0, 1, 0>
     angle 59.4897625939
     scale <1.0, 1.0, 1.0>
     rotate <-90.0000161649, 0.0, 0.0>
     translate <0.0, -8.12885093689, 0.0>
}

instead the "look_at " sintax, can I use
focal blur??

Thx,

                Manuel

Post a reply to this message

From: Hughes, B
Subject: Re: Focal blur (sorry for basic questions)
Date: 21 May 2003 18:57:04
Message: <3ecc0440$1@news.povray.org>
"Manuel" <man### [at] tinit> wrote in message

> instead the "look_at " syntax, can I use
> focal blur??

No, focal_point used for blurring doesn't affect where the camera is
pointed. location defaults to <0,0,0> and look_at will default to +z, then
your transformations work from that.

Bob

Post a reply to this message