POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : looking for antialiasing critical scenes Server Time
6 Aug 2024 19:31:17 EDT (-0400)
  looking for antialiasing critical scenes (Message 1 to 10 of 58)
From: Micha Riser
Subject: looking for antialiasing critical scenes
Date: 20 Feb 2002 14:42:47
Message: <3c73fc36@news.povray.org>
Hello

I am experimenting with new antialiasing methods for povray. Now I am
looking for scenes where the current methods do a poor job or need too many
samples/pixels to produce a nice result. If you have such a scene which is
not too large (<100kB) and does not take hours to render please send it to
me (mri### [at] gmxnet) or post it to p.*.sf. I will then test if my new
implementations do better than the old ones.

- Micha

Post a reply to this message

> If you have such a scene which is > not too large (<100kB) and
> does not take hours to render

camera{}plane{y,-10pigment{checker rgb 0 rgb 1}finish{ambient 1}rotate -30}

Kari Kivisalo

Post a reply to this message

> camera{}plane{y,-10pigment{checker rgb 0 rgb 1}finish{ambient 1}rotate -30}

LOL! That small enough for you? ;)

--
signature{
  "Grey Knight" contact{ email "gre### [at] yahoocom" }

Post a reply to this message