POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Isosurface problem Server Time
6 Aug 2024 00:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Isosurface problem (Message 1 to 3 of 3)
From: Nathan Letwory
Subject: Isosurface problem
Date: 15 Jul 2002 09:18:05
Message: <3D32CB8A.2020403@axeldigital.fi>
Cool, v3.5 final released, but...

I tried some of the documentation tutorials, but I didn't always get the
same result as shown in the documentation, especially with the
isosurface object.

The isosurface object is in some cases strangly broken, I'm quite sure I
did the things according to the tutorial, so I don't see any reason for
it to go wrong (the isosurface). Samples are here:

http://www.letwory.net/povray/

I would like to have comments on this, whether I do something wrong, or
whether it is not me, who is doing strange things. Thanks in advance.

Nathan Letwory

PS. I use the window version of povray, haven't yet tried the linux
version. My system CPU: Athlon 1400MHz, with 512 MB RAM.

Post a reply to this message