POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preview Mode for POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:28 EDT (-0400)
  Preview Mode for POV-Ray (Message 21 to 25 of 25)
From: Jim Kress
Subject: Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray
Date: 3 Mar 1999 11:39:41
Message: <36dd65cd.0@news.povray.org>
Great!

If you need some help with testing, please let me know!

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html

Disnel wrote in message <36DD1FD2.BC233D7E@linux.itam.cas.cz>...
>> However, if there's any good C/C++ programmers out there who want to
volunteer
>> to add such support to the existing 3.1d codebase ...
>
>Don't know if good, but I'am working on it.
>It will use triangular meshes with infinite faces (infinite primitives
>support). I want use it in my POV modeller but if you will like it ...

Post a reply to this message