POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Preview Mode for POV-Ray : Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Preview Mode for POV-Ray
From: Jim Kress
Date: 3 Mar 1999 11:39:41
Message: <36dd65cd.0@news.povray.org>
Great!

If you need some help with testing, please let me know!

--
Jim

Check out my web site http://www.kressworks.com/
It'll blow your mind (politically), stimulate your senses (artistically)
and provide scientific insights beyond compare!

Be sure to read the Warp maintained POV VFAQ:
http://iki.fi/warp/povVFAQ.html