POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! (Message 75 to 84 of 94)
From: Ken
Subject: Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
Date: 15 Jul 1999 02:53:47
Message: <378D83B0.A91E0130@pacbell.net>
Alessandro Coppo wrote:

> > Michael Kent wrote:
> >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I've decided that it's time for POVRay to have a place to live, a
> > > place to call home, so I'm building it a city.
>
> Is POV-Ray city back? It would be great!
>
> a.c### [at] iolit
> www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/8111/

It's predecessor. Pov Main Street, can be found at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lab/6080/

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 15 Jul 1999 02:56:28
Message: <378D8450.64629BAD@pacbell.net>
Ken wrote:

> It's predecessor, Pov Main Street, can be found at:

Predecessor was not the correct term since Pov Main Street is the continuation
of the original.

From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 15 Jul 1999 07:32:21
Message: <378dc6c5@news.povray.org>
>>Predecessor was not the correct term since Pov Main Street is the
continuation
>>of the original.

Yea!  And with one contributor and my stuff, it's a pretty neked place.

All I ask is for a building or two from each contributor... in metric scale
1 meter=1 pov unit.

Robert J Becraft
aka cas### [at] aolcom

Post a reply to this message

> Yea!  And with one contributor and my stuff, it's a pretty neked place.
>
> All I ask is for a building or two from each contributor... in metric scale
> 1 meter=1 pov unit.
>
> Robert J Becraft
> aka cas### [at] aolcom

Who won the argument in this thread about Y = UP ?

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/tylereng/links.htm

Post a reply to this message

> Who won the argument in this thread about Y = UP ?

This argument can be won?!
Without military backup?

Margus

Post a reply to this message