POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! : Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
From: Charles Fusner
Date: 16 Dec 1999 19:28:46
Message: <38598315.965482C6@enter.net>
Brook Monroe wrote:
> I'd like a plot in this little burg of yours, but I'm afraid that it'll
> never work since I'll be using Moray.

The two most useful transformations to know if you work back and
forth between POV's native left handed system and Moray's
pseudo-right handed system:

For any native POV creation you want to #include into a
Moray scene:

/*LHC -> RHC conversion*/ rotate 90*x scale <1,-1,1>

For any Moray creation you want to use in a native POV LHC
system...

/*RHC -> LHC conversion*/ rotate -90*x  scale <1,1,-1>

Matt Giwer wrote:
>>   Real men don't use modelers. ;)

Heh. Real raytracers can freely convert between both in their sleep,
and consider text editors just another form of specialty modeller.
:)

--
Charles