POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 20:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! (Message 71 to 80 of 94)
From: Sebastian Strand
Subject: Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
Date: 11 Jul 1998 09:01:01
Message: <35a753fd.0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

>Jeez, you must be replying to a very oulde post, I remember taking part in
>their discussions about the virtual POV city a good number of months back.
>Kent actually got around to build it and it was really going a fine way, I
>don't know what happened it since, I lost the URL and never looked for it
>(too busy) but I would think this project is still well alive, and if it
is,
>it must be quite advanced.

The url is:
http://homepages.enterprise.net/michaelkent/povraycity/scenes.html

Haven't been there for some weeks though, so I don't know if this url is
still valid.

Sebastian Strand
sebastian.strand *AT* pp.inet.fi
http://personal.inet.fi/cool/dragon/vb/

From: Alain CULOS
Date: 27 Jul 1998 15:26:48
Message: <35BA5399.E491F274@bigfoot.com>
Sebastian Strand wrote:

> The url is:
> http://homepages.enterprise.net/michaelkent/povraycity/scenes.html

Well, since you posted this, I kept trying accessing that and the only message
I got was 'sorry, that directory does not exist on this server'  or a similar
message. I also tried a Michael Kent search (Altavista) and a Povraycity
search, but I only came up with a few individuals who all referred back to the
main Povraycity web site as you did, ... which leads to no-where.
So if someone proves me wrong, please explain : new URL ? Dead project ?
Suspended ? It sounded interesting though and even though I did not really want
to take part in it, I would enjoy to see the progress and results.

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.

Post a reply to this message