POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! : Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 27 Jul 1998 15:26:48
Message: <35BA5399.E491F274@bigfoot.com>
Sebastian Strand wrote:

> The url is:
> http://homepages.enterprise.net/michaelkent/povraycity/scenes.html

Well, since you posted this, I kept trying accessing that and the only message
I got was 'sorry, that directory does not exist on this server'  or a similar
message. I also tried a Michael Kent search (Altavista) and a Povraycity
search, but I only came up with a few individuals who all referred back to the
main Povraycity web site as you did, ... which leads to no-where.
So if someone proves me wrong, please explain : new URL ? Dead project ?
Suspended ? It sounded interesting though and even though I did not really want
to take part in it, I would enjoy to see the progress and results.

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.