POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! (Message 35 to 44 of 94)
From: Eric Freeman
Subject: Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
Date: 22 Jan 1998 17:46:48
Message: <34c7da88.0@news.povray.org>
Daniel Beeston wrote in message <34a84806.4540198@news.povray.org>...

>Why not just add in a W vector?

I think the 4th vector is T (time).

Eric Freeman

--
"Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
- Groucho Marx

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2354/
http://www.datasync.com/~reba/

Date: 23 Jan 1970 09:49:12
Message: <01bd2807$95d09980$08316dc2@test>
And we already have that in POV

--
Please also reply by E-mail.
Please remove the 'no spam' # from my address when replying by E-mail

Eric Freeman <eri### [at] geocitiescom> schreef in artikel
<34c7da88.0@news.povray.org>...

> Daniel Beeston wrote in message <34a84806.4540198@news.povray.org>...
>
> >Why not just add in a W vector?
>

> I think the 4th vector is T (time).
>
> Eric Freeman
>
> --
> "Either this man is dead or my watch has stopped."
> - Groucho Marx
>
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2354/
> http://www.datasync.com/~reba/

Post a reply to this message