POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Has anyone seen WORMS? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Has anyone seen WORMS? (Message 3 to 12 of 12)
From: Pedro Bravo
Subject: Re: Has anyone seen WORMS?
Date: 10 Mar 2001 21:08:30
Message: <3AAADFE7.1A09D909@waccom.net.ec>
hey I want it too...
'd you tell me?

Brian Rowe wrote:

> I downloaded a little proggie called worms a few months ago and it was
> great fro creating amorphic shapes. But my harddrive died...
>
> It used to be listed on the povray web site, but it's not there now....
> Can anyone tell me where to find it?
>
> thanx.

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Date: 10 Mar 2001 21:28:53
Message: <chrishuff-91FA30.21250710032001@news.povray.org>
In article <3AAADFE7.1A09D909@waccom.net.ec>, Pedro Bravo
<bra### [at] waccomnetec> wrote:

> hey I want it too...
> 'd you tell me?

Um, did you notice the date of the message you replied to? November 22,
1997...

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message

From: Mr  Art
Date: 11 Mar 2001 08:15:58
Message: <3AABB302.47F45205@chesapeake.net>
"Lets do the time-worp again"
and
"It's Deja Vu all over again"

Chris Huff wrote:

> In article <3AAADFE7.1A09D909@waccom.net.ec>, Pedro Bravo
> <bra### [at] waccomnetec> wrote:
>
> > hey I want it too...
> > 'd you tell me?
>
> Um, did you notice the date of the message you replied to? November 22,
> 1997...
>
> --
> Christopher James Huff
> Personal: chr### [at] maccom, http://homepage.mac.com/chrishuff/
> TAG: chr### [at] tagpovrayorg, http://tag.povray.org/
>
> <><

Post a reply to this message

From: Martial
Date: 11 Mar 2001 11:49:30
Message: <3AABAC7A.766FF6D0@chello.fr>
I have the womrs version  05
and if you want e-mail me and I'll attach it to the reply.

--
Martial
 http://martial.rameaux.free.fr

Post a reply to this message

From: Pedro Bravo
Date: 11 Mar 2001 11:56:04
Message: <3AABAFBC.CB7A8C54@waccom.net.ec>
> In article <3AAADFE7.1A09D909@waccom.net.ec>, Pedro Bravo
> <bra### [at] waccomnetec> wrote:
>
> > hey I want it too...
> > 'd you tell me?
>
> Um, did you notice the date of the message you replied to? November 22,
> 1997...

Oops! not used to this newsgroups thing yet! (actually, it's the first
message i've ever sent)... sorry

Post a reply to this message