POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Has anyone seen WORMS? : Re: Has anyone seen WORMS? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Has anyone seen WORMS?
From: Alf Peake
Date: 12 Mar 2001 17:59:20
Message: <3aad54c8@news.povray.org>
I have a copy of CTDS.ZIP, 58K. The files are all dated March 1994,
dloaded from Compuserve in '97

file_id.diz:

CTDS [Connect The Dots System] Version 3.0.
A raytracing utility supporting POVRay,
Vivid, and PolyRay.  New features include
POVRay 2.0 syntax compatibility;
stronger support for Vivid & Polyray;
grouped primitive output; preprocessing
of input data for variable-replacements;
verbose output; and enhanced object
stats.  CTDS continues to be:
FREEWARE by Truman Brown.

Do you want it? Uploaded to p.b.utils? Or is there another resource
that
would like it?

--
Alf

http://www.peake42.freeserve.co.uk/
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Alf_Peake/
gw3### [at] thersgbnet

"Alan Kong" <ako### [at] povrayNO-SPAMorg> wrote in message
> On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:16:07 -0500 Pedro Bravo wrote:
>
> >hey I want it too...
> >'d you tell me?
>
>   That 'worms' utility might be referring to former POV-Team member
Truman