POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Copyright image Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:37:53 EDT (-0400)
  Copyright image (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Slime
Subject: Copyright image
Date: 20 Jan 2005 17:39:04
Message: <41f03308$1@news.povray.org>
I'm curious; is anyone else going to provide a copyright image (see 4.g on
http://www.povcomp.com/rules/ )? I'm considering making one so that I can
ensure it will look good with the image, but I'm not sure what to make it
say, other than the obvious "copyright 2005 me". Is there anything else that
I might want to include? What sort of information do people usually put on
their images?

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
> I might want to include? What sort of information do people usually put on
> their images?

  Your CV would be good.

--
ZeSly