POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Continue render errors Server Time
28 Mar 2024 20:03:10 EDT (-0400)
  Continue render errors (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Mike Horvath
Subject: Continue render errors
Date: 2 Feb 2016 23:28:12
Message: <56b181dc@news.povray.org>
I noticed some errors in my week-long render, after stopping and then
restarting the render. You can see in the image that in a few spots
pov-ray did not completely trace the image. I'm not sure what the final
image will look like. Will it have blank holes? Will the holes be filled
in with the coarse pre-trace stuff? I dunno.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'continue_render_error_01.png' (1336 KB)

Preview of image 'continue_render_error_01.png'

On 2/2/2016 11:27 PM, Mike Horvath wrote:
> I noticed some errors in my week-long render, after stopping and then
> restarting the render. You can see in the image that in a few spots
> pov-ray did not completely trace the image. I'm not sure what the final
> image will look like. Will it have blank holes? Will the holes be filled
> in with the coarse pre-trace stuff? I dunno.
>

> Mike

Oops. I forgot that the error on the far left was my mistake and not due
to a bug.

Mike

Post a reply to this message