POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Continue render errors : Continue render errors Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:49:26 EDT (-0400)
  Continue render errors
From: Mike Horvath
Date: 2 Feb 2016 23:28:12
Message: <56b181dc@news.povray.org>
I noticed some errors in my week-long render, after stopping and then
restarting the render. You can see in the image that in a few spots
pov-ray did not completely trace the image. I'm not sure what the final
image will look like. Will it have blank holes? Will the holes be filled
in with the coarse pre-trace stuff? I dunno.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'continue_render_error_01.png' (1336 KB)

Preview of image 'continue_render_error_01.png'
continue_render_error_01.png