POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes (Message 7 to 16 of 36)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: clipka
Subject: Re: beta 29: queue with radiosity crashes
Date: 27 Dec 2008 16:15:01
Message: <web.495699c886257958513c86b90@news.povray.org>
"alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
how many people
> just give up because of what is MS compiled? Now that I think more of it, you
> guys are usin like MS 2007 whatever its called now?

.... oh, and BTW - according to your report, it's the stuff compiled with Intel
C++ that crapped up, while the MS-compiled stuff runs fine.

See?

Post a reply to this message

From: alphaQuad
Date: 27 Dec 2008 16:35:00
Message: <web.49569ef686257958640649db0@news.povray.org>
"clipka" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > how many people
> > just give up because of what is MS compiled? Now that I think more of it, you
> > guys are usin like MS 2007 whatever its called now?
> >
> > Mingw all the way or we waste our time and everyone else's time!!!!!!!!!!!IMHO
>
> OMG - another religious zealot!
>
> I bet you don't even have an idea of what you're talking about.

yah its called a C++ standard to which MS cant stick. Sun microsystems sued and
won ten million (albeit a drop in the bucket) for niggin on Java contract.
Nothing "religious" about it. Its called reality. Denial changes nothing, get
out of it.

Post a reply to this message

> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
> > how many people
> > just give up because of what is MS compiled? Now that I think more of it, you
> > guys are usin like MS 2007 whatever its called now?
> >
> > Mingw all the way or we waste our time and everyone else's time!!!!!!!!!!!IMHO
>
> OMG - another religious zealot!
>
> I bet you don't even have an idea of what you're talking about.

one more thing. burnin bridges - real bright on your part.

Post a reply to this message

On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 16:32:38 EST, "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet>
wrote:

> to which MS cant stick

Do you know that cant and can't mean different things?
--

Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message

>> "alphaQuad" <alp### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:
>>> how many people
>>> just give up because of what is MS compiled? Now that I think more of it, you
>>> guys are usin like MS 2007 whatever its called now?
>>>
>>> Mingw all the way or we waste our time and everyone else's time!!!!!!!!!!!IMHO
>> OMG - another religious zealot!
>>
>> I bet you don't even have an idea of what you're talking about.
>
> one more thing. burnin bridges - real bright on your part.

ROFL - you are so funny! *plonk*

	Thorsten

Post a reply to this message