POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : compatibility problem with povray3.6 ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:35 EDT (-0400)
  compatibility problem with povray3.6 ? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: zeroin23
Subject: compatibility problem with povray3.6 ?
Date: 31 Mar 2007 12:15:02
Message: <web.460e96a221cdd100449016140@news.povray.org>
Rendered with 3.6
www.freewebs.com/hashit/clock1.bmp
Rendered with 3.7 19a
www.freewebs.com/hashit/clock1001.bmp

clock1001 the blue clock on the left is broken up, the center hourglass,
notice both the top and bottom most piece is incomplete.

Thanks

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Cason
Subject: Re: compatibility problem with povray3.6 ?
Date: 31 Mar 2007 13:42:52
Message: <460eabac@news.povray.org>
zeroin23 wrote:
> Rendered with 3.6
> www.freewebs.com/hashit/clock1.bmp
> Rendered with 3.7 19a
> www.freewebs.com/hashit/clock1001.bmp
>
> clock1001 the blue clock on the left is broken up, the center hourglass,
> notice both the top and bottom most piece is incomplete.

Unfortunately unless you provide more information (hint: some scene source
code would help) we're unlikely to be able to investigate this report.

Post a reply to this message