POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Linux editor? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:24:05 EDT (-0400)
  Linux editor? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: jarred barber
Subject: Linux editor?
Date: 8 Sep 2001 13:44:26
Message: <3b9a58fa$1@news.povray.org>
When Pov-Ray 3.5 is released for Linux/UNIX, will it have a GUI like the
Windows & MacOS versions or will it be just like 3.1 and use the command
line only?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Subject: Re: Linux editor?
Date: 8 Sep 2001 13:48:18
Message: <3B9A5ACB.53EFA319@pacbell.net>
jarred barber wrote:

> When Pov-Ray 3.5 is released for Linux/UNIX, will it have a GUI like the
> Windows & MacOS versions or will it be just like 3.1 and use the command
> line only?

There has been no talk of distributing it with a built in editor that
I am aware of.

--
Ken Tyler - POV-Ray Technical Assistance Group

Post a reply to this message

> When Pov-Ray 3.5 is released for Linux/UNIX, will it have a GUI like the
> Windows & MacOS versions or will it be just like 3.1 and use the command
> line only?

See replies to the same question here: