POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : tuple in dict Server Time
28 Mar 2024 16:03:18 EDT (-0400)
  tuple in dict (Message 5 to 14 of 14)
From: ingo
Subject: Re: tuple in dict
Date: 27 Nov 2018 17:27:27
Message: <XnsA9A7EE9FFD443seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:web.5bfd56506924cc99783c249c0@news.povray.org jr wrote:

> if you write:
> [...]

Thanks. Thats what I started with, but read somewhere the [2] can be
omitted for one dimensional arrays,

ingo

Post a reply to this message

From: jr
Date: 28 Nov 2018 04:15:01
Message: <web.5bfe5bdd6924cc99783c249c0@news.povray.org>
hi,

ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> in news:web.5bfd56506924cc99783c249c0@news.povray.org jr wrote:
>
> > if you write:
> > [...]
>
> Thanks. Thats what I started with, but read somewhere the [2] can be
> omitted for one dimensional arrays,

yes, a new feature.  I think though that such arrays cannot be initialised where
they're declared  (clipka?).

fwiw, I used such arrays in 'queues.inc', have a look (posted in
text.scene-files, on Nov 6th).

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message