POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : tuple in dict : Re: tuple in dict Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:30:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tuple in dict
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 28 Nov 2018 18:55:00
Message: <web.5bff2a636924cc99765e06870@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> fwiw, I used such arrays in 'queues.inc', have a look (posted in
> text.scene-files, on Nov 6th).

Hi jr,
I've only had a brief look through your sorting macros (many thanks).

You seem to be fluent with the dictionary syntax and usage.

I don't really have much of an understanding of these.

At some point, do you think it would be possible for you to write a pov file
with some illuminating comments and run the dictionaries through their paces?

Sort of a "here's the basics", followed by: "and if you want to get fancy, just
look what you can do...!"

It might save me 20 or 30 humbling posts.   ;)