POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : too much flushing / slow pre/post parse Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:39 EDT (-0400)
  too much flushing / slow pre/post parse (Message 11 to 12 of 12)
From: Rafal 'Raf256' Maj
Subject: Re: too much flushing / slow pre/post parse
Date: 25 Apr 2004 10:35:33
Message: <Xns94D6A8AAE9C8Craf256com@203.29.75.35>
tho### [at] trfde news:408bb5c5@news.povray.org

> Hmm, maybe what you are looking for is a command-line version of
> POV-Ray?  I think there are some optimised command-line versions of
> POV-Ray 3.5 that run on Windows available.  I suppose others here know
> the links and can help you out, if not Google should provide links to
> them as well.

Thanks, but that was not what I ment, sorry if I was unclear (bad english).

I ment to turn off writting /render/rerun

I disabel writting to /render/rerun (just by renaming this dir ro _retun)
and it gave grate boost in speed of post-render.

The delay between finishing render and possiblitity to contue editing
(beta-4.win32) is now about 0.1 second (ewen with all streams on, comes out
that streams was NOT the problem).

--
http://www.raf256.com/3d/
Rafal Maj 'Raf256', home page - http://www.raf256.com/me/