POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:28:36 EDT (-0400)
  v3.7 example scenes (Message 91 to 93 of 93)
From: Jim Holsenback
Subject: Re: v3.7 example scenes
Date: 25 Sep 2008 15:35:41
Message: <48dbe80d@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:48db9305@news.povray.org...
> Ok, it's in the FTP dir (pvengine.zip). Note that this has some other
> changes related to paths: you may need to copy your standard scenes,
> include, ini, and insert menu files to 'My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7'.

Thanks Chris! I'm all set .... still have my old notes so I know what files
need to be looked at (14 scene files and 1 include). Barring diversions on
my end I should be able to wrap this up before the end of this weekend.

Cheers

Post a reply to this message

"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:48db9305@news.povray.org...
> Ok, it's in the FTP dir (pvengine.zip). Note that this has some other
> changes related to paths: you may need to copy your standard scenes,
> include, ini, and insert menu files to 'My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7'.

I've uploaded the files to the FTP dir (glass/include & glass/scenes) not
all the scene files needed additional changes.
Basically I deprecated the textures in glass_old.inc and added appropriate
comments to the file header.

Jim

Post a reply to this message

> I've uploaded the files to the FTP dir (glass/include & glass/scenes) not
> all the scene files needed additional changes.
> Basically I deprecated the textures in glass_old.inc and added appropriate
> comments to the file header.

thanks for that, looks good.

-- Chris