POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes : Re: v3.7 example scenes Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: v3.7 example scenes
From: Jim Holsenback
Date: 26 Sep 2008 12:53:13
Message: <48dd1379@news.povray.org>
"Chris Cason" <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote in
message news:48db9305@news.povray.org...
> Ok, it's in the FTP dir (pvengine.zip). Note that this has some other
> changes related to paths: you may need to copy your standard scenes,
> include, ini, and insert menu files to 'My Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7'.

I've uploaded the files to the FTP dir (glass/include & glass/scenes) not
all the scene files needed additional changes.
Basically I deprecated the textures in glass_old.inc and added appropriate
comments to the file header.

Jim