POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV ray beta 16 crashes uppon completion Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:36:45 EDT (-0400)
  POV ray beta 16 crashes uppon completion (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Alain
Subject: POV ray beta 16 crashes uppon completion
Date: 22 Oct 2006 17:05:21
Message: <453bdd11@news.povray.org>
On W2K sp4
EMPTY scene or actual scenes.
Renders correctly but crashes just after.
Offers to create a dump. Aborts the dump creation with message stating that
"dbghelp.dll" is to old.

--
Alain
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.

Post a reply to this message

> Renders correctly but crashes just after.
> Offers to create a dump. Aborts the dump creation with message stating that
> "dbghelp.dll" is to old.

please unzip http://www.povray.org/beta/dbghelp.zip into the same dir as the
program and try again. if you want to send us the dump, please make sure it's
made using pvengine.exe (i.e. not the SSE2 build), and email it to us at
min### [at] povrayorg.

thanks,

-- Chris

Post a reply to this message