POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : POV ray beta 16 crashes uppon completion : Re: POV ray beta 16 crashes uppon completion Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:25:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV ray beta 16 crashes uppon completion
From: Chris Cason
Date: 14 Nov 2006 12:12:34
Message: <4559f902@news.povray.org>
Thanks for sending the dump, it showed the problem right away, which is that
for some reason the PNG output code has an SSE2 instruction in it. I checked
my build settings and at least at this point it's definitely turned off for
that module, but I did build it differently pre beta-17, so it's definitely
possible I accidentally left SSE2 on for that code while it was off for the rest.

Hopefully all will be OK for you in beta 17.

-- Chris