POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : media will be (or is) changed? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:23 EDT (-0400)
  media will be (or is) changed? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Bob Hughes
Subject: media will be (or is) changed?
Date: 13 Jun 2005 06:48:07
Message: <42ad6467@news.povray.org>
I read that something is still being done about media and (alpha)
transparency, and there was talk of the defaults last month, but very little
said lately.

There's obviously a change between 3.6.1 and 3.7 beta 5a which makes media
darker now. Thought it a good idea to post a message here before the current
beta expires. Maybe it's already being dealt with, but I didn't want to let
it go without telling of it myself.

Comparison renderings of the file scenes\interior\media\micro.pov posted to
povray.beta-test.binaries.

Bob Hughes

Post a reply to this message