POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : +AM1 +AM2 differences Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:28:33 EDT (-0400)
  +AM1 +AM2 differences (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: +AM1 +AM2 differences
Date: 16 Apr 2005 18:21:01
Message: <42618fcd@news.povray.org>
Tested with the basic scene template with +AM1 and +AM2
- The method 2 scene is noticeably brighter (in both TGA and PNG versions)
- I suspected a gamma problem but I can't correct one image to match the
other using only gamma correction. For instance, the blue in the AM2 scene
is slightly greener.

Of course, this could be caused by the 20% extra sampling, I don't know.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message