POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : +AM1 +AM2 differences : +AM1 +AM2 differences Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:40 EDT (-0400)
  +AM1 +AM2 differences
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 16 Apr 2005 18:21:01
Message: <42618fcd@news.povray.org>
Tested with the basic scene template with +AM1 and +AM2
- The method 2 scene is noticeably brighter (in both TGA and PNG versions)
- I suspected a gamma problem but I can't correct one image to match the
other using only gamma correction. For instance, the blue in the AM2 scene
is slightly greener.

Of course, this could be caused by the 20% extra sampling, I don't know.

G.

--
http://www.oyonale.com