POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Camera - multiple rotations Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Camera - multiple rotations (Message 1 to 2 of 2)
From: Slime
Subject: Camera - multiple rotations
Date: 4 Mar 2002 20:33:34
Message: <3c84206e$1@news.povray.org>
The following scene appeared strange when I rendered with beta 12 (worked
fine in beta 11):

#declare skyangle = 7.33329;
#declare rotanglex = -15.386;
#declare rotangley = -18.6545;
#declare rotanglez = 11.8777;

camera {
 location -5*z
 sky skyangle*180/pi*z

 look_at 0

 rotate x*rotanglex*180/pi
 rotate y*rotangley*180/pi
 rotate z*rotanglez*180/pi
}

sky_sphere {
 pigment {
  bozo
  color_map {
   [0 rgb 0]
   [1 rgb 1]
  }
 }
}

It worked when I removed the last two rotations of the camera. Combining all
rotations into a single rotation statement didn't help.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]

Post a reply to this message