POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Povray main window disappears during rendering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Povray main window disappears during rendering (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Povray main window disappears during rendering
Date: 9 Dec 2001 06:54:28
Message: <3c1350f4@news.povray.org>
A weird behaviour : during rendering, it happens sometimes that after
switching between programs I can't get back to the main Povray window. The
rendering window remains open and working but the main window itself is
unavailable. It reappears when the rendering window is closed (so it's not a
big problem). I can't reproduce this phenomenon at will, however.

WinNT SP6, beta 8 (intel compile)

G.
--

http://www.oyonale.com