POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Povray main window disappears during rendering : Re: Povray main window disappears during rendering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:26:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray main window disappears during rendering
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 9 Dec 2001 11:50:15
Message: <3c139647$1@news.povray.org>

it271u0hvafksbvjlvd3ass0m8ou56ss55@4ax.com...
>   I haven't seen this yet. Does the main POV-Ray window still remain
> unavailable after shutting down the other programs?
I'm not sure (I think so but I may not have been willing to shut down other
programs for some reason). I'll try it next time it happens.

>Are you using ALT+TAB or
> mouse clicks on the Taskbar to switch between programs (I doubt it would
> make a difference, though)?
Neither Alt-Tab nor using the Taskbar helped. The first time I came close to
killing Pov through the task manager when I decided to close the window
instead.

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com